HALF MARATHON EXPO
The HALF MARATHON EXPO is where you:
- get your race material
- catch up on the latest news in lifestyle, sport, health and nutrition with national and international exhibitors
more information about the HALF MARATHON EXPO
On the former Flughafen Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin
- Friday: March 31, 2023, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: April 1, 2023, 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming all visitors free of charge and to surprise you with a catering offer as well as the topics of exercise, functional wear, nutrition, sports medicine, active tourism and much more!
All race material must be picked up during the opening hours of the HALF MARATHON EXPO. Collection is NOT possible at any other time.
- Please use the public transport, because there are no parking lots available on the event site.
- For security reasons it is not allowed to bring bags or suitcases bigger than hand luggage (55 x 40 x 25 cm) to the exhibition grounds.
- Pets are not allowed on the EXPO site.
- If we must temporarily close the fair halls because of overfilling at the opening times, the participants who have to pick up their bib number have priority over the visitors.