The start is located at Straße des 17. Juni, between Brandenburg Gate and Victory Column.
By public transportation
Nearest stops of public transport:
- Underground: S+U Berlin Hauptbahnhof (U55)
- S-Bahn: S+U Berlin Hauptbahnhof (S3, S5, S7, S9)
- Regional trains: Berlin Hauptbahnhof (IRE , RB1, RB10, RB14, RB21, RB22, RE1, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE5, RE7), approx.10 minutes walking
And the best thing is: on the day of the event, betweeen 5am and 6pm, is your bib number valid as a ticket for public transport in fair zone AB.
Not a good idea, since there is no parking space available for this event. We rcommend to use public transportation.
- For security reasons, only participants with official bib number and athletes wristband are allowed to enter the start / finish area.
- The start area will open at 7:30 a.m.
- Please say goodbye to your friends ans relatives. There is no entrance to the start / finish area for accompanying persons.
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons:
- Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
- Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
- Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
- Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes. Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics. Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
- Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons
- Laser pointer
- Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls
Sunday, April 2nd, 2023
- 09:30 a.m.: Start Inline skating
- 09:55 a.m.: Start Wheelchair competitors, Handbiker
- 10:05 a.m.: Start 1. Wave Runners / Blocks A-B-C
- 10.21 a.m.: Start 2. Wave Runners / Block D
- 10:35 a.m.: Start 3. Wave Runners / Block E
- 10.50 a.m.: Start 4. Wave Runners / Block F
- 11:10 a.m.: Start 5. Wave Runners / Block G
- Runners will start in waves, which will be divided into starting blocks.
- The allocation of the starting blocks will be done before the event on the basis of the best or target times entered during the registration. This information can be changed in your user account under "My Registrations" until March 27th, 2023. Please note, that for entries under 1:39:00 a proof (certificate / link to results list) is required.
- You will be informed about your allocation to the starting block shortly before the event.
- The race will take place regardless of the weather, unless a weather warning form the German Weather Service exists.
- Schedule and running course are subject to change.
Time limit 3:15 h
- Participants, who are slower than the time limit of 3:15 hours (after passing the time measure mat) must leave the official course and continue on the sidewalk or ride in the "broom waggon" to the finish. The organizer's liability is limited to participants who use the "broom waggon" service.
- Only participants who can prove all split times and run over the finish mat until the finish time will receive an official result and a medal, refreshment, massage and if applicable the poncho in the finish area.
At refreshment station 4 at kilometer 17.5 (Leipziger Str./Jerusalemer Str.) there will be a cut-off-point for participants who exceed the time limit at this point. The time limit here is at 2:11 pm. More information about exceeding the time limit can be found above.
Every year we receive messages from sad runners who can’t find their time in the results.
To ensure that everyone who has bravely completed the 21.0975 km receives a result, please note the following:
- Wear the chip at the foot (shoelace) or at the ankle (tape)
- Do not wear it above the calf, the chip won’t register when you step over the finish line (no chips in pockets or as a necklace)
- The chip should not get in contact with anything made out of metal
- To avoid transposed numbers: please compare the chip number stated on the bib with the numer on the chip.
Please contact the support team if the numbers are not identical!
Approved is the following equipment:
Hydration pack or vest
- back compartment with max 3 liters volume for hydration pack
- front pockets for water bottles (max 0.5 liters each)
- front pockets for small items (cell phone, kexs, etc.)
- compartments for water bottles (max. 0.5 liters each)
- compartments for small materials (cell phone, keys, etc.)
Backpacks and vests of all kinds with pockets/compartments with a volume greater than 3 liters are not allowed.
Please note that there will be bag searches at the entrance.
We want to support you on your way to your personal target time. Therfore we allocated pacemaker with the following target times:
- 1:25 hour
- 1:35 hour
- 1:45 hour
- 2:00 hours
- 2:15 hours
Changing tents and showers are available in the start / finish area.
There will be sanitary facilities at each refreshment point along the course.
We would like to ask that you not to wear headphones so that you can understand anything that other runners or volunteers might say to you.
You would also be missing out on the remarkable sounds of the spectators and live bands along the course.